Today was nothing short of amazing. Even though I was tired (delayed flight arriving at 3 am meant I went to bed around 5 and got up at 7 for school), I was constantly filled with Gods presence and love.
I missed Ecuador so much more than I even thought.
Can't even explain how my soul cried tears of joy every time I went into a new classroom with old students of mine or saw sweet friends again.
My baby, Anthony, cried and hugged me for forever- which made me cry.
Crazy, laughter-filled hugs from old friends who were like mothers to me when I was here last.
Having lunch with some of the sweetest girls I know.
Constant hugs and kisses and moments that make you want to stop time so you can be right there forever.
It was all so so so GOOD.
And now, as my jet lagged self lays in bed, the orphans and the other awesome interns are having a devo right outside my door. Their sweet, sometimes off-key voices are proudly singing along to "10,000 Reasons". And I can easily think of 10 billion reasons to be happy right now.
If you think this post was sappy, Im really not sorry. I can't help but be sappy when getting to hold my babies again :)
Oww I miss you so much and Iam very because I can see you again!!
ReplyDeleteI am so incredibly proud of you and overjoyed that you are safe and sound! I am so happy you finally got to see your babies!!!!! Love and miss you but I know you are DEFINITELY where God wants you to be right now! Besitos Woman!
ReplyDelete