Friday, May 11, 2012

Prayers for a sad heart

I ask for your prayers today and tomorrow. I leave Ecuador tomorrow around 8 p.m., and I never imagined the hurting my heart would feel. I know other interns can understand this feeling, or people who have visited here. I literally do not know how I am going to do it today. Pray that God will give me strength to not cry for more than 30 minutes or act like a crazy person when hugging my kids. I cannot wait to be in heaven when I won't have to say goodbye to the people I love! Thank you for your prayers!

5 comments:

  1. Praying for you. I'm so glad you were generous enough to leave a piece of your heart with those little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for your heart and the hearts of the children and people you have touched. God has been honored and you have blessed and been blessed. Much love and safe travels, Sarajane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you today! I have enjoyed sharing this journey with you! You don't know me, but I was at HU with your parents and aunts. I follow your blogs and enjoy them very much! You and the children in Ecuador have blessed my life these last few months. I will continue to pray for them and the work there, and for you as well. Hope you feel a peace as you say good-bye today that you have touched many lives through this, even people that you don't even know (like me!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. May you find peace in Him as you leave Ecuador and reflect on those precious children. We love you, Ans.
    Sascha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for sharing your service for the the Lord with the Hacienda of Hope. I learned of your adventure thru your moms, dad, one day at the walking track. I've known and loved your family for many years. I even taught your mother GEN SCIENCE AT MADISON ACADEMY. Have a great year at ACU. Mr B.

    ReplyDelete