Monday, May 7, 2012

5 Days


So, I have FIVE more days left in Ecuador. I leave THIS SATURDAY. Thoughts running through my mind all day - SO happy to be going home, SO sad to be leaving. SO ready to rest and relax with my family, SO not ready to leave my babies. SO ready for Brazil, SO not ready to leave the pretty Ecuadorian mountains. I am going to cry tears of sadness on Saturday, and tears of happiness on Sunday when I get to see my family. It will be weird. Here is what has been happening lately...


 My girls are so pretty - Maria, Magali and Carmen.


 My birthday!! I am 19 now. First celebration at Maritza's house with her family. Got my face shoved in cake, and 19 spankings!

 There are the spankings - with a belt!!

During chapel at school on my birthday, they made me walk up to the front of the auditorium as they sang happy birthday to me in Spanish and English. I got it on video!!!!!!!  

Hugs from my students - I am going to miss them!! 




Found a 4 leaf clover!!  

My fifth graders brought me a cake... 

Aaand shoved my face in it.

Going to Cayambe with my best friends. This is Rommel! 

Being weird. 

Getting to play silly games on the street with my buds. 

 Attractiveness.

Riding back home in the back of a truck!!!  

Erick and Holger!!

Having a little "I am now 19 and am celebrating my birthday in Ecuador and am now riding in the back of a truck looking up at the stars" moment.


Cake face again at Maritza's!


Drinking our juice and pretending it's champagne! 


Getting birthday kisses from Magali. 

And giving her some too! 

Making birthday cupcakes :)


Precious last moments: 








































I wish I could be in two places at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment