Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Uniform

The teachers from the school are participating in sports games against the teachers from other schools in Tabacundo. We each had to pick a name and number to put on the back of our uniforms. My number was chosen by me, and it is the number 23 (its my birthday number - I wanted number 9 for Nilmar, Garrett, but that one was already taken!). My name was chosen by my teacher friends, and it is:


LA FLACA PODEROSA.
(The skinny powerful one)


Yes, I am a dork. But I am skinny, and powerful. So I like the name. 

1 comment:

  1. I thought about Hebrews 10, number 23: "Now we can look forward to the salvation God has proised us. There is no longer any room for doubt, and we can tell others that salvation is ours, for there is no question that he will do what he says".

    Granddaddy

    ReplyDelete