Sunday, January 22, 2012

Students

 I have always been a person that LOVES kids. Like, just really love kids. They are sweet, cute, funny, trusting, and just full of love to give back every time you hug them or encourage them. At the school here, I teach 7th and 8th graders (love them!!) and 3rd and 4th (loooooove them). I love teaching 3rd and 4th, because they are so young and I have always loved kids. So on Tuesday, when I received this letter from one of my CUTE students, Karol, it made me SO happy:



De Karol Para Miss Englly 
(From Karol to Miss Englly - love my name spelled like that)


Miss Englly usted es muy bonita y es buena por eso le quiero mucho a usted le quiero mucho # Karol
(Miss Englly you are very pretty and good that's why I love you a lot I love you a lot # Karol)

Karol, you made my day pretty girl. 

You too, Nahomi!

Triple hug -  the best kind :)

My CUTE students.

Nahomi! 


Thank you, Karol, for brightening my day :) 

PS- After I took these pictures I noticed she had written "I love Miss Englly" in a heart on her hand in red Sharpie (so it hasn't come off yet). Miss Englly loves you, Karol!! 

3 comments:

  1. As I read this, I was thinking about how much you must love those kids, and how much they love you.

    PS: I always did my homework without being asked. ha ha

    Granddaddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you... you made my day, Miss Englly! we still love you and miss you down here in Brasil! beijus novinhah! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ans retornei da oficina de cinema que participei...foi muito massa. Está no youtube o curta metragem A vida de cada um de luiz rangel e os ensaios de criação de texto e personagens. Dê uma olhada...e comente se gostou ...fique a vontade para criticar, compartilhar...enfim, tudo é valido. bjs

    ReplyDelete