Friday, January 20, 2012

Prayers

 Stop what you are doing right now and please pray for my family. They leave today from the States to return to Brazil after being on furlough for three months. That is a very, very long time - way longer than we usually stay. So I know it has been very hectic as far as packing goes (especially since we spent Christmas there and my little siblings were spoiled by grandparents with tons of presents). They leave today around 11 AM. Please pray for safety on the flights, in the airports, and arriving home. Pray that they will not be completely exhausted - pray that God gives them strength to get through the long plane rides and customs and mean airport people. Pray also that my grandmother wont bawl her eyes out today - everyone cries a little bit, but she is known for her very sad crying hours before they even start to leave for the airport. Please pray that my family will also not be too sad - I know how sad goodbyes are. Thank you for your prayers in advance. It means a lot to me, and to them.



I MISS YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, and miss Brazil sooo much too (though not as much as I miss you). Love you!!


 PS- I would appreciate your prayers also for me as I am traveling to Quito (the capital of Ecuador - 1.5 or 2 hours away from where I live) this weekend with this crazy family:

Maritza, Carlos, Esteban and Priscilla are my Ecuadorian family. I will be spending the weekend with them in Quito at Maritza's mom's house. I have a couple of blog posts prepared to post automatically this weekend (if you can do that - I might be wrong). Anyways, thank you for your prayers!! Have a BLESSED weekend filled with love and laughter. And especially pray for my family :) 

2 comments:

  1. We saw them off at the airport, well at least as far as we could wave to them as they disappeared into the airport! Your grandmother cried, but not as much has I would have thought! I'm sure there are more tears to come but I was impressed by how she was holding up... so far! Prayers going up for both you and your family!

    Uncle Gary... your new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ansley, I don't blog as often as I should, but you have to know that I think about you every day. I always pray that you are happy and gaining much from the experience. We saw yoou family at Pickwick a day or so before they left, and I must admit it was difficult for me to hug them and say bye. You are so fortunate to have such good parents and siblings - and - we are proud of all of you. I am going to try out that Magic Jack phone real soon. Love You,

    Granddaddy

    ReplyDelete