Yes, I have found him. I have found THE best soccer player in the world.
He is better than Messi,
Pele,
and Ibrahimovic.
He is cuter than Nilmar,
Beckham,
and Oscar.
He doesn't think he's the best like Cristiano Ronaldo,
Maradona,
or Neymar.
He is not as hot-tempered as Zidane,
or Rooney,
nor is he a sore loser like Ronaldinho,
or Taison(remember his cry-baby face whenever he missed a goal? and that happened A LOT).
He is a good team captain like Donavan,
never quits like Guinazu,
and will give God more glory than Kaka ever has.
I have found him.
And his name is Garrett Blume.
I love you Garrett and am praying for you!!!
















Ansley, I knew what was coming and I agree 100%. Garrett has what it takes to be a good whatever he wants to be, plus he is a top-notch person and grandson. I love him very much. Go Garrett
ReplyDeleteGranddaddy.
It's true. Show him in action yesterday when I was goin round the track and he was doin drills....
ReplyDeleteHe totally rocked it!
What a wonderful tribute to your brother!
ReplyDeleteQUE MÁXIMO!!! amei!!! vamo Garrettttt!!! / Lau
ReplyDelete